Tuesday, May 18, 2010

hoping for the best

This summer (in just a few weeks) I want to try my luck at some craft shows. Eeeek! I know that making jewelry is not a "one-of-a-kind" business, but I do have one-of-a-kind pieces, and I am really hoping for a few sales. I have several new pieces in my shop, and I want to get them out there and show them off. I have been searching for display ideas, and there are definitely some great ones. I can't wait to see my jewelry displayed all together for everyone to see. If you have any tips, ideas, or things you think may help me with these shows, please post a comment, email me, or whatever communication line works best for you. I appreciate all the help I can get.

And, because I can't have a post without a picture, here is my favorite from the weekend. It's my 18 month old helping his Daddy plant our garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment