Tuesday, April 27, 2010

seeing green

I have been working on rearranging my shop, and every time I add a new piece, it takes me forever to decide where to put it. I kind of wish I hadn't learned that I could move things. :) Some shops are put together by item, some are random (like mine) and some are sorted by color. Lately, I have noticed I use green, a lot. I wouldn't say it's my favorite color, or that I even wear it very often, I guess it just seems to catch my eye. It's bright, cheery, and even a little fun. I decided today,to post all the things in my shop that are green.

Green stone used for wire wrapped pendant.
Green metal pendants with green glass beads used to make this lariat necklace.
Green apple rounds with dark wood rounds used in this double strand stretchable bracelet.
Green shell donut and green shell beads were used to make this asymmetrical necklace.
Green pearls and silver colored beads were used for this piece.
Green and brown glass beads on memory wire used for this bracelet.

1 comment:

  1. and it is not even St. Patty's
    day.....mom

    ReplyDelete