Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Vacation

No, not mine. *tear* My good friend is going on vacation to the west coast, and swears that her sisters are always dressed "cuter" than she is. I was so excited when she asked me to design her an anklet. Anklets are always in style, and can make any outfit a little cuter, especially during the summer, and at the beach. Have I mentioned I'm a little a LOT jealous? Well, I hope she loves it and I know she will look just as cute as her sisters.
A basic chain with shell dangles. Maybe I will make myself one too and pretend I'm at the beach.

Have a happy day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for inviting me to visit your blog, Amber! I'm excited about connecting with you further via this site.

    By the way, I LOVE that anklet, and I think I need one too! :)

    ReplyDelete