Sunday, November 21, 2010

one whole year

When my husband decided that starting an Etsy shop and selling my jewelry was a good idea, I thought he was crazy, but I was kind of excited. And when I made my first sale, I couldn't believe it. I was a little disappointed that my first buyer was my aunt (she's the best), but my second order was for custom earrings for a customer I didn't know. That was an incredible feeling. Scary, but so awesome.

 That order made me so nervous, but she loved them, and I started to be more confident in myself.
I am currently at 47 sales, but those sales are for 50 items! This doesn't include my great friends that purchase from me in person. I cannot believe what my little hobby has turned into.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me especially my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment