Wednesday, August 25, 2010

not sure how to do this

These personalized charm necklaces are a HUGE hit. I would love to list them in my Etsy shop, I'm just not sure how to do that yet.

This heart necklace is incredible. It was a special request, and I absolutely love how it turned out. "S" is for her new last name. How sweet is that? Of course any letter or short word would also be great, and make it special for you. The clear stone was also her choice. It could be pretty much any color, and even any shape of bead.
She also ordered this for her mom. It's a girl and a boy charm with her and her brother's initials on them, and the beads are in the color of their birthstones. Any mom would love this! In fact, I want to make myself one.  :)
So now, here is the hard part. I have to find a way to name these pieces, and describe them in a way that one would understand they do not get the piece that is pictured, but instead a personalized piece, made especially for them, with the charms and beads that make it their own. Trust me, this sounds much easier than it is. Well, at least for me.

If you want one, email me at amberdawnjewelry@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Label it as "Customizable Necklace" & then in the description write something like "Have you ever wanted a one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry that is personalized specifically for you? Here's your chance to have a necklace custom-made just for you. Pick out which charm(s) you want as well as which bead(s) to create your very own special piece of jewelry to reflect either a special day in your life such as your wedding or the special people in your life such as your children." Then you can write something about contacting you for more details & ideas.

    ReplyDelete