Tuesday, August 3, 2010

sunday's bead and babble

This was the second month that a few of my girlfriends and I got together at the local bead store for a couple hours for some beading, chatting, eating and just some good ol' fashion time away. They all made a necklace. They picked out their own beads, and designed it themselves. It was a lot of fun to see what they came up with. The bead store can be quite overwhelming, but they did great and I am so proud of them!  

This is the bracelet I made. It's a design I have been wanting to try. It was nice to have the uninterrupted time to get it done.
Erica made this! The colors are beautiful, and it turned out awesome. She even had to learn how to work with wire a little bit.
Laura put this together. WOW! The combination of colors is incredible and the design is creative. It's so perfect on her too.
Jaymee's "cowboy bling" as she calls it, was perfect for her new shirt. She picked out a huge collection of orange and pink (yikes) beads. I was SO impressed with the outcome.
I really want to do this once a month. It's a great opportunity to share something that I love, to spend time with my friends, and we all get to take something home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment