Friday, July 30, 2010

back by popular demand

This design has been a best seller in my shop. The first time I made a necklace using these shells, it was for Jaymee. I know it's her favorite, but here's how she tells the story.

"I've never been a big jewelry wearer. My style (if you can call it that) is simple and maybe even a bit "organic." My small studded diamond earrings never leave my earlobes and up until recently the last time I purchased an actual necklace was for my wedding day back in 2006. I wasn't against jewelry, it has just never been something I put a lot of thought into.
When I started my own business I suddenly became aware that I needed to present a certain image to my clients. My goal was to look fresh, modern and put together. This meant an update to my wardrobe of course and this is also where Amber and my incredible and now kind of "famous" necklace come in.
I loved Amber's stuff from the very beginning, but nothing in her collection was exactly what I was looking for. I told Amber I wanted something colorful, but natural and I needed something that I could wear with a lot of stuff. (new business = small budget) I wanted to be able to wear it with jeans as well as with dress pants. My ultimate goal was one high quality piece of jewelry that I could wear with almost everything I owned.
A few days later I had this:
Needless to say Amber hit it out of the park. The shells are bright and colorful yet because they are real they feel and look of the high quality they are. I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that I wear this necklace almost every day. Whether I'm photo'ing a toddler and I'm wearing jeans and pink Chucks running through the park or I'm in a black suit photo'ing a high dollar wedding I'm wearing this necklace. It works with everything and I love that. It's become a bit famous in fact and when people ask where I got it I simply hand them Amber's card and tell them to ask for the "jaymee necklace."
Amber completely exceeded my expectations and I'm now proud to admit that while I may not own much jewelry, the little I do have suits my style, my business and most importantly still makes me feel like me, just a cooler "me." : )"

A while later, I couldn't resist making another. I had it listed on Etsy for only a day before Samantha contacted me to see how she could "get ahold of it". She really likes it, but she says it best.

"I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!
I goes with just about anything, from jeans to a nice dress. It just works. It hangs in the front of my jewelry box cuz it gets worn so much!!! I get compliments every time I wear it, even from people that have seen me wear it before. They say the colors look like they change with whatever top I have on, so they always think it's a new piece.
I love it Amber!!
Thanks"
I have two more listed in my shop. If you want a necklace that is comfortable, versitile, and gets compliments like crazy, get it here.
Or maybe you like a single strand, pick up this design here.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a great testimonial! Thanks for sharing Jaymee's story and the gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete