Thursday, July 15, 2010

another satisfied customer

I was given the task of creating a graduation present. My instructions were "she likes green.....yeah, pretty much anything green." I can do green and I do a lot of it, look here. But, creating for a young woman, just graduating high school, and whom I don't know, proved to be quite a test.

Lucky for me, she was very happy with it.
 "I just got a necklace and earrings as a grad present from Tracy and them... I LOVE IT!!!" ~Jessica
Even her mom contacted me.
"Such a great necklace you created for Jess!! It's great!!!" ~Sharilyn
I love hearing that someone is happy with the piece(s) I created for them, especially when it's a surprise for them! Congratulations on your graduation Jessica, and best of luck in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment