Saturday, July 17, 2010

things i had to have

First, this strand of beads I saw a while ago at Raffia and I wanted them then. To my pleasant surprise, they were still there when I went today! YAY!
Last month, I told you about this collection, by Making Memories. Again, they can be found at Raffia, along with tons of other awesome pieces from this collection. I only got these ones today, but there are several others I would love to have.
I am so excited get some creating done this week. It's not that I have been in a creative block, nope. I have been in a "my table is a disaster, my house is a mess, my kids are on wild-high, and it's too nice out to stay inside" block. But now it's back to reality. I have sold several pieces the last two weeks, and I have millions of ideas clogging up my thinking. I need to bring them to life.

My husband is the best. Look what he found! My goal is to use it for my jewelry photos. Not sure how that is going to work out, but I have high hopes. I can't wait to try!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment